Eni, Rosneft team for Barents seismic

Eni and Rosneft began seismic operations in the ice-free portion of the Russian Barents Sea, the companies confirmed on July 8.

The 2D seismic survey is planned for 9950km over the Fedynsky and Central Barents license areas. During the seismic survey a program of environmental monitoring  will be implemented.

Eni and Rosneft formed joint venture companies to operate each of the Russian offshore projects, with Rosneft holding a 66.67% stake and Eni holding the remaining 33.33%.

The project is part of the wider cooperation between Eni and Rosneft sanctioned under the Strategic Cooperation Agreement entered into by the parties on 25th April 2012.

Current News

Equinor Hires Havila’s Three PSVs

Equinor Hires Havila’s Three P

Enauta Stops Production at Atlanta Field as Anchoring of New FPSO Enters Final Phase

Enauta Stops Production at Atl

DORIS Secures FEED Job for Zama Field Offshore Mexico

DORIS Secures FEED Job for Zam

Aramco and NextDecade Shake Hands LNG Offtake from Rio Grande LNG Facility

Aramco and NextDecade Shake Ha

Subscribe for OE Digital E‑News

Offshore Engineer Magazine