Wood Lands Martin Linge Deal

September 18, 2019

Martin Linge (Photo: Jan Arne Wold / Woldcam / Equinor)
Martin Linge (Photo: Jan Arne Wold / Woldcam / Equinor)

Wood said it will deliver brownfield modifications services to Equinor’s Martin Linge offshore installation on the Norwegian Continental Shelf (NCS).

Awarded under an existing framework agreed in 2016, Wood has been appointed as the main contractor for maintenance, repair and modifications on the facility which was installed in July 2018. The project will be delivered by Wood’s team based in Stavanger.

Martin Linge is scheduled to come on stream in 2020 and the gas will flow through a new pipeline connecting to the field via existing infrastructure to St Fergus in Scotland.

Equinor is operator and has 70%interest in Martin Linge. Petoro holds the remaining 30% stake. 

Earlier this year, Wood was awarded two new contracts from Equinor to deliver brownfield modifications to the Grane offshore facility and front end engineering and design (FEED) for modifications to the Kollsnes gas processing plant in Øygarden, west of Bergen.



Current News

Schlumberger Profit Beats Estimates

Schlumberger Profit Beats Estimates

Petrobras Posts Another Major Production Boost

Petrobras Posts Another Major Production Boost

Eni CEO: No Future for Firms Working in Just O&G

Eni CEO: No Future for Firms Working in Just O&G

TechnipFMC Wins EPCI Contract from Woodside

TechnipFMC Wins EPCI Contract from Woodside

Partners Plan Floating Wind Farm in South Korea

Partners Plan Floating Wind Farm in South Korea

Maersk Drilling Scores POSCO Contract

Maersk Drilling Scores POSCO Contract

Woodside Makes FID for Pyxis Hub Project

Woodside Makes FID for Pyxis Hub Project

Magazine

Offshore Engineer (Sep/Oct 2019)

This issue of Offshore Engineer is dedicated to Big Data and Digitalization

Archive
Subscribe

Subscribe for OE Digital E‑News

OE Digital E-News is the subsea industry's largest circulation and most authoritative ENews Service, delivered to your Email three times per week