'Unthinkable' That Russia Will be Excluded from Nord Stream Probe, Foreign Ministry Says

Reuters
Thursday, October 6, 2022

Russia's foreign ministry said on Thursday it was "unthinkable" that an investigation into ruptures on the Nord Stream 1 and 2 gas pipelines would proceed without Russia's participation.

Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman Maria Zakharova said the West was purposefully creating obstacles to the investigation and said the exclusion of Russia and Gazprom from the probe showed it had something to hide.

President Vladimir Putin last week directly accused the United States and its allies of carrying out the attack on the pipelines, which has threatened to put them permanently out of use.


 (Reporting by Reuters)


Categories: Offshore Energy Pipelines Activity Europe Safety & Security Baltic Sea

Related Stories

Norway Approves Request to Delay Offshore Wind Farm License Application

PipeSense Enters Offshore Market

SLB, Equinor to Upgrade Vessel Under Multi-Year Well Stimulation Deal

Current News

Norway Approves Request to Delay Offshore Wind Farm License Application

TenneT Completes Drilling, Installation of Protective Conduits for Wind Farms

Alexandre de Gusmão FPSO Reaches Peak Production

Transocean Awarded $300 Million Contract for Ultra-Deepwater Drillship

Subscribe for OE Digital E‑News