OCEANS is an annual event for global marine technologists, engineers, students, government officials, lawyers, and advocates. At OCEANS 2023 Gulf Coast, industry thought leaders gather for four days to highlight relevant topics and current trends while creating a community of learners and influencers who consistently advance research, practices, and policies for the marine field.
A premier partner event presented by The Marine Technology Society and the IEEE Oceanic Engineering Society.
- Over 500 professionally reviewed technical papers, including sessions focused on local themes.
- Plenary sessions with leaders from industry, academia, the military and government.
- 100+ exhibitors showcasing the latest innovations in products and services.
- A student poster session featuring outstanding projects from around the world and other student activities.
- Training Sessions, workshops, demonstrations, government listening sessions, social and networking opportunities, professional field trips …and much, much more.